avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Simons" <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject RE: Apps moved
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:20:49 GMT
> Folks,
>
> Apps db, demo and ftpserver have been copied (on the server) to
> jakarta-avalon-apps/
> Enterprise (the CORBA ORB) has been moved manually by Stephen.
>
> Others will follow but only after consultation.

For what its worth, XCommander is pretty stable (I actually did
some testing, and found and fixed a single bug) and ready to
move.

Also, has there been a discussion yet of how to handle releases
of the individual projects? (ie, do we post news of the releases
in all the usual places, where to we place distributions, etc)

grz,

- Leo

PS: is anyone using XCommander? Anyone have performance figures?
I'm wondering whether it needs some optimisations...