avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Gumpify Cornerstone apps
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:37:48 GMT
Peter,

OK lets propose that say Tuesday 10am GMT/UTC is when we move file from
cornerstone to apps.  Stephen may be able to finish to a certain level
by then.   America will still be in bed, and both you and I will be out
of bed (in theory).  You or I do the move <cough/>.  I tidy up build
scripts and dependancies afterwards.

What do you think?  Or is there a better time for you ?

- Paul