avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Gumpify Cornerstone apps
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:50:43 GMT
Peter,

Then maybe the real question is when should we migrate?  Stephen is very
busy with 'enterprise', but the others are quite quiet.  I have to tell
you that I am nervous about the copy of

  jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/apps/a
  jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/apps/b
  jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/apps/c

  jakarta-avalon-apps/a
  jakarta-avalon-apps/b
  jakarta-avalon-apps/b

Do we know for sure that CVS is copeltely relative and will keep what
history it has?

- Paul