aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Meghdoot bhattacharya <meghdoo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Aurora reconciliation and Master fail over
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:01:10 GMT
We can reproduce it easily as the steps are
1. Shut down leading mesos master
2. Shutdown agent at same time
3. Wait for 10 mins

What Renan and I saw in the logs were only agent lost and not task lost sent. While in regular
health check expire scenario both task lost and agent lost were sent.

So yes this is very concerning.

Thx