aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham <sshanmug...@twitter.com.INVALID>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.18.0 RC0
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 00:13:12 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.18.0 release.

Aurora 0.18.0-rc0 includes the following:
---
The RELEASE NOTES for the release are available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=RELEASE-NOTES.md&hb=rel/0.18.0-rc0

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.18.0-rc0

The tag used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/rel/0.18.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.18.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.18.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.18.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.18.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.18.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.18.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Mon Jun 12 17:12:10 PDT 2017

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.18.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.18.0 because...

Thanks,
-Santhosh