aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Erb, Stephan" <Stephan....@blue-yonder.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache Aurora - June 2017
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:47:58 GMT
Thanks Jake! Looks good to me.

On 14.06.17, 02:52, "Jake Farrell" <jfarrell@apache.org> wrote:

     Draft board report for June 2017, feedback for any changes welcome

    -Jake

    Apache Aurora is a stateless and fault tolerant service scheduler used to
    schedule jobs onto Apache Mesos such as long-running services, cron jobs,
    and one off tasks.

    Project Status
    ---------
    The Apache Aurora community has been discussing different architecture
    updates
    to allow for dynamic reservations, rolling restarts, and
    performance updates to our
    storage engine while making progress on our 0.18.0 release candidate. Our
    newest committer, Santhosh Shanmugham, has been shepherding the release
    candidate through the process.

    Community
    ---
    Latest Additions:

    * Committer addition: Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham, 2.9.2017
    * PMC addition:          Mehrdad Nurolahzade, 2.24.2017

    Issue backlog status since last report:

    * Created:   30
    * Resolved: 24

    Mailing list activity since last report:

    * @dev         57 messages
    * @user        8 messages
    * @reviews  646 messages

    Releases
    ---
    Last release: Apache Aurora 0.17.0 released 02.06.2017
    Vote is currently in progress for Apache Aurora 0.18.0-RC0