aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Zameer Manji <zma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Idea: rolling restarts in Aurora
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 19:15:02 GMT
+1

If I recall correctly, the rolling update mechanism was added to Aurora
because having the client coordinate batching was pretty tricky. I think
the same applies here to a rolling restart.

Considering the job controller technically supports this, adding a new RPC
to expose this behaviour would be beneficial.