aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Erb <s...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.17.0 RC0
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 18:31:27 GMT
All,
The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.17.0 RC0
as the official Apache Aurora 0.17.0 release has passed.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
David McLaughlin
Zameer Manji
Mehrdad Nurolahzade
Stephan Erb

+1 (Non-binding)
------------------------------

There were no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to all who helped make this release.

Aurora 0.17.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.17.0

The tag used to create the release with is rel/0.17.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/tags/rel/0.17.0

The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.17.0/apache-aurora-0.17.0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.17.0/apache-aurora-0.17.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.17.0/apache-aurora-0.17.0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS