aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT][REPORT]: Apache Aurora - December 2016
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:55:52 GMT
 Below is our draft board report which is due next week. Please let me know
if you see any additions or changes that should be made, I'll plan on
submitting this Friday if there are no objections

-Jake

Apache Aurora is a stateless and fault tolerant service scheduler used to
schedule jobs onto Apache Mesos such as long-running services, cron jobs,
and one off tasks.

Project Status
---------
The Apache Aurora community has continued to see growth from new users and
contributors over the last quarter. There has been a great deal of activity
in open
code reviews with excellent community involvement. In September we released
Apache Aurora 0.16.0 and since have started discussions about our next
 0.17.0
release candidate. The next release will focus on a number of bug
fixes, stability
enhancements as well as some new features outlined in our release notes [1]

Community
---
Latest Additions:

* Committer addition: Stephan Erb, 2.3.2016
* PMC addition:          Stephan Erb, 2.3.2016

Issue backlog status since last report:

* Created:   86
* Resolved: 57

Mailing list activity since last report:

* @dev        169 messages
* @user       37 messages
* @reviews  1391 messages

Releases
---
Last release: Apache Aurora 0.16.0 released 09.28.2016

[1]: https://github.com/apache/aurora/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES.md