aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A sketch for supporting mesos maintenance
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 03:13:50 GMT
(1) sounds like an inevitability, do you have a sense of what stands in the
way, or what it will take?

(2) is a win for ending behavior redundancy. This is probably in the doc,
but I'm lazy - are maintenance statuses surfaced in offers? IIRC the
original incarnation of maintenance modes in mesos didn't surface that
info, which eliminated important state for scheduling.