aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Erb, Stephan" <Stephan....@blue-yonder.com>
Subject Re: Preparations for 0.17.0
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 08:51:06 GMT
In the last two weeks we have several additional tickets to the 0.17 milestone without making
much progress on shortening the list. In addition, we have several reviews on RB going stale
due to lack of progress by both reviewers and contributors (myself included).

We should try not to lose focus here. Many features & fixes in a release are great. More
regular releases are even better :-)