aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble publishing Aurora 0.16.0 binaries to bintray
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 12:57:17 GMT
There should be no source tar ball for the binary artifacts, just the deb's
and rpm's which bintray requires that you upload individually. You can use
dist.apache.org to stage the files for the vote and after it is successful
upload them to bintray, we should also look at adding in some scripting for
this to help automate the process

-Jake