aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Cohen <jco...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble publishing Aurora 0.16.0 binaries to bintray
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:06:33 GMT
I was just going based off of what's documented in
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=blob;f=README.md;h=440aff22cba9da67f4d466e6bc147aee9ae065d2;hb=HEAD
(and previous votes on packages seem to match the description found
therein). I can just upload the contents of the tarball generated by the
release-candidate script manually in the meantime, but I was hoping someone
who had done this recently could clarify the process (or maybe I'm just
running into a bintray bug).