aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.16.0 API Artifacts
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 03:54:46 GMT
All,
I have packaged up and staged the API jar/source artifacts from Apache
Aurora 0.16.0
release using publishToMavenLocal, signing them with my gpg key and
deployed them to
the Apache staging repo [1]. I propose that we accept this staging repo as
part of
the official Apache Aurora 0.16.0 release artifacts.

Aurora 0.16.0 API artifacts staging repo details include:
---
The branch used to create the staged release candidate artifacts:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=tag;h=2475679782231dbd2e44bebf9cac4bc4e2e01b6e

The staged release candidate artifacts are available at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaurora-1003

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Tuesday Oct 4 12:00:00 EDT 2016

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.16.0 API Artifacts
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.16.0 API Artifacts because...

I would like to get the voting started with my own +1

-Jake

[1]: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaurora-1003