aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Manivannan <citizenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aurora jenkins plugin
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 03:53:09 GMT
1. We can eliminate the dependency for CLI to be installed on the Jenkins
slave.
2. Where do you store the credentials [to talk to aurora], clusters.json
etc ? In Jenkins we can use credentials plugin[assuming auora plugin would
use that] to safely store the password.
3. As you have mentioned , we can include the updater URL in build status
page.