aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "benley@gmail.com" <ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aurora jenkins plugin
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 02:32:42 GMT
What would the plugin do better than simply running the aurora CLI tool in
a small "run shell command" build step?  We've been doing aurora updates as
part of jenkins build pipelines, but so far haven't found a need for more
than one or two CLI commands to do it.

Picking up the updater URL and displaying it on the build status page could
be useful at least - but I suspect I am missing part of the point.