aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move Aurora discussions to Slack?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 22:52:34 GMT
A number of people where starting to jump on mesos.slack.com #aurora and I
did not want to start having segmented communication occurring so I asked
Vinod to bridge our irc and the slack rooms with the same bot they are
using currently for #mesos. Thanks Vinod, appreciate the help.

This will let us test out slack and see what the community thinks without
giving up irc, and still maintain all existing logging. If we think this is
a good solution we can look at using our own aurora.slack.com and move the
bridge. thoughts?

-Jake