aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Renan DelValle <rdelv...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move Aurora discussions to Slack?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 21:43:30 GMT
I'm with Joshua on this. In fact, I can't even register for the Mesos slack
channel right now because I don't have an approved domain. (Something the
slack app didn't even tell me.)

If we get everything sorted out and make it truly open and intuitive for
everyone, I'm +1 on this, otherwise I'm -1.

-Renan