aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.15.0 packages
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:40:05 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following artifacts as the official deb
and rpm packaging for Apache Aurora 0.15.0:

https://dl.bintray.com/mkhutornenko/aurora/

The Aurora deb and rpm packaging includes the following:

---

The branch used to create the packaging is:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;hb=refs/heads/0.15.x

The packages are available at:

https://dl.bintray.com/mkhutornenko/aurora/

The GPG keys used to sign the packages are available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test. Detailed test instructions are available here

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;f=test;hb=refs/heads/0.15.x

The vote will close on Mon Jul  11 18:55:16 PDT 2016

[ ] +1 Release these as the deb and rpm packages for Apache Aurora 0.15.0

[ ] +0

[ ] -1 Do not release these artifacts because...

I would like to get the voting started off with my own +1