aurora-dev mailing list archives

From John Sirois <john.sir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.15.0 packages
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 02:22:37 GMT
+1 ... with minor nagging reservations.

I could only get the packages tested out after applying the provision.sh
fixes here: https://reviews.apache.org/r/49740/
I think the 0.15.0 release is supposed to be compatible back to mesos
0.27(.2) though; thus the reservations.
I need to dig a bit more on the test failure (aurora-scheduler failed to
start on debian-jessie - did not try other platforms
before the linked RB fix), but I was wondering what other folks found
without the above linked RB patch.