aurora-dev mailing list archives

From John Sirois <john.sir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.15.0 RC1
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:01:56 GMT
+1

The verify-release-candidate worked for me after:
+ side-stepping modern gcc thrift compile errors with clang. Issue tracked
here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1727
+ entering the vagrant user's password 3x manually in the e2e test, tracked
here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1728