aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.15.0 RC0
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 18:30:10 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official

Apache Aurora 0.15.0 release.

Aurora 0.15.0-rc0 includes the following:

---

The RELEASE NOTES for the release are available at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=RELEASE-NOTES.md&hb=rel/0.15.0-rc0

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.15.0-rc0

The tag used to create the release candidate is:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/rel/0.15.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.15.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.15.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.15.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.15.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.15.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.15.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Sun Jul  3 11:29:01 PDT 2016

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.15.0

[ ] +0

[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.15.0 because...