aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Erb, Stephan" <Stephan....@blue-yonder.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.14.0 packages
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:20:04 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following artifacts as the official deb and rpm packaging for
Apache Aurora 0.14.0.

https://dl.bintray.com/stephanerb/aurora/

The Aurora deb and rpm packaging includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOGs are available at:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=blob_plain;f=specs/debian/changelog;hb=refs/heads/0.14.x
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=blob_plain;f=specs/rpm/aurora.spec;hb=refs/heads/0.14.x

The branch used to create the packaging is:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/0.14.x

The packages are available at:
https://dl.bintray.com/stephanerb/aurora/

The GPG keys used to sign the packages are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test. Detailed test instructions are available here
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;f=test;hb=refs/heads/0.14.x

The vote will close on Sa 2. Jul 22:00:00 CEST 2016

[ ] +1 Release these as the deb and rpm packages for Apache Aurora 0.14.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release these artifacts because...

I would like to get the voting started off with my own +1

Best Regards,
Stephan