aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Erb <s...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.13.0 packages
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 22:53:21 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following artifacts as the official deb
and rpm packaging for Apache Aurora 0.13.0.

https://dl.bintray.com/stephanerb/aurora/

The Aurora deb and rpm packaging includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOGs are available at:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=blob
_plain;f=specs/debian/changelog;hb=refs/heads/0.13.x
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=blob
_plain;f=specs/rpm/aurora.spec;hb=refs/heads/0.13.x

The branch used to create the packaging is:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree
;h=refs/heads/0.13.x

The packages are available at:
https://dl.bintray.com/stephanerb/aurora/

The GPG keys used to sign the packages are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test. Detailed test instructions are
available here
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree
;f=test;hb=refs/heads/0.13.x.

The vote will close on Fr 24. Jun 00:01:00 CEST 2016

[ ] +1 Release these as the deb and rpm packages for Apache Aurora
0.13.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release these artifacts because...

I would like to get the voting started off with my own +1

Best Regards,
Stephan