aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Erb <s...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.14.0 RC0
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:28:40 GMT
Re-post without line breaks in links:
I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the
official
Apache Aurora 0.14.0 release.
Aurora 0.14.0-rc0 includes the following:
---
The RELEASE NOTES for the release are available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=RELEASE-NOTES.md
&hb=rel/0.14.0-rc0
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel
/0.14.0-rc0
The tag used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/
tags/rel/0.14.0-rc0
The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.14.0-rc0/apache-aurora-
0.14.0-rc0.tar.gz
The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.14.0-rc0/apache-aurora-
0.14.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5
The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.14.0-rc0/apache-aurora-
0.14.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc
The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS
Please download, verify, and test.
The vote will close on Mo 13. Jun 16:00:00 CEST 2016
[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.14.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.14.0 because...