aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.13.0 RC0
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:27:01 GMT
My fault, I thought we had changed this awhile back to automatically pull
in any tickets not having a set fix version that had been marked as
resolved and that this had become a post step to clean up jira after the
release when marking the version as released.

This should not be a blocker for the 0.13.0-rc0 release candidate as the
CHANGELOG is not a requirement for a release, just a nice best practice.
Will follow up with a patch to trunk to update for the missing section. If
this is a must have in anyones opinion then we can cancel this vote and
start a new release candidate, thoughts?

-Jake