aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subscribing to Aurora's tasks' event changes
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 01:58:53 GMT
I don't have a firm example in mind, I just don't think the approach
recommended by Zameer is optimal.  It's only marginally better than forking
(and probably requires you to fork for the sake of sanity).

Thinking out loud, it would be nice if Kafka had a JMS interface/bridge, as
it would allow us to add support for a bunch of backends with one
implementation.  Unfortunately that does not appear to be the case.