aurora-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: 0.13.0 release candidate
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 04:14:09 GMT
Nix that - i've updated the dev image, and have green e2e tests.  I will
have a go at merging 45177 tomorrow, provided green tests when applied.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Bill Farner <wfarner@apache.org> wrote:

> Stephan - you could install jq within the vagrant provisioning as a
> workaround in the meantime.
>
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Erb, Stephan <Stephan.Erb@blue-yonder.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Short heads up: I believe I might be blocking the release candidate right
>> now :-/.
>>
>> * Goal was to get https://reviews.apache.org/r/45177/ merged
>> * Before we can merge this, we need  to rebuild of the vagrant base image
>> due to this change https://reviews.apache.org/r/45782/
>> * Unfortunately, I don't get to the e2e tests to pass in the newly
>> generated image. I therefore don't feel comfortable pushing forward here
>>
>> I won't be able to look into this before Friday evening. Hopefully I get
>> it resolved on Friday (unless someone else wants to have a look first)
>> ________________________________________
>> From: Maxim Khutornenko <maxim@apache.org>
>> Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 23:14
>> To: dev@aurora.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: [DISCUSS]: 0.13.0 release candidate
>>
>> +1
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Zameer Manji <zmanji@apache.org> wrote:
>> > +1
>> >
>> > On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Bill Farner <wfarner@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >> +1, fire away
>> >>
>> >> On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Jake Farrell <jfarrell@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> > Other than a couple deprecation clean up tickets, in AURORA-1584
>> [1], it
>> >> > looks like we are about ready to cut the 0.13.0 release candidate and
>> >> start
>> >> > a vote. I wanted to open the floor up for any last minute requests
or
>> >> > patches people would like to see make it in before we finalize and
>> cut
>> >> the
>> >> > release candidate. Currently planning on cutting the release
>> candidate
>> >> this
>> >> > Wednesday, April 6th, pending no blockers coming out of this
>> discussion
>> >> > thread. Thoughts, objections?
>> >> >
>> >> > -Jake
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > [1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1584
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Zameer Manji
>> >>
>> >>
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message