aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade executor without restarting task
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 03:35:13 GMT
Correct, you cannot currently do this.  Can you share the what motivates
this need?  Do you plan on iterating rapidly on the executor in production?

In general, one of the principles of a system like Aurora is to embrace the
reality that components can be restarted without warning; which enables
non-disruptive infrastructure upgrades.