aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly community meeting
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:11:37 GMT
It feels like there isn't much happening on the weekly basis to
warrant a discussion every Monday. Perhaps moving to a bi-weekly
schedule will recharge this meeting with more interesting content and
improve participation?

Also, Mondays are generally overloaded. I think having it on any other
day will make it easier to tune in. Just a thought.