aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Cohen <jco...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly community meeting
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:53:07 GMT
I agree that it's unfortunate we've missed a few meetings. Historically
speaking it's always been one of a few people who kick the meeting off, and
if those folks aren't available the meetings seem to not happen. That said,
I think we should take a more decentralized approach. We don't need to rely
on anyone in particular being around to kick the meeting off. Anyone who's
around at the scheduled time should feel free to start it. If you don't
have the karma necessary to get the bot to work, that's fine, just send out
manual notes.

That said, Jake, any idea what we need to do to ensure committers (or maybe
just PMC members, whatever) have the necessary ASFBot karma?