aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.11.0 debs
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 14:09:19 GMT
I pushed the api bindings for 0.8 to repository.a.o [1] after a one off
vote for that specific binary artifact, but we never incorporated that as
part of our official release process. we need to look into making the
convenience binaries (deb, rpm, jar) easier to package and assemble for a
vote at some point

-Jake

[1]: https://repository.apache.org/#nexus-search;quick~aurora

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 5:41 AM, Matthias Bach <matthias.bach@blue-yonder.com