aurora-dev mailing list archives

From John Sirois <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.12.0 RC0
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:21:16 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.12.0 release.

Aurora 0.12.0-rc0 includes the following:
---
The NEWS for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=NEWS&hb=rel/0.12.0-rc0

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.12.0-rc0

The tag used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/rel/0.12.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.12.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.12.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.12.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.12.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.12.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.12.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Tue Feb 2 00:21:29 MST 2016

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.12.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.12.0 because...

---
Reminder: you can verify the release candidate as I have via:

  ./build-support/release/verify-release-candidate 0.12.0-rc0

If you can deploy the RC to a test cluster and evaluate it there, even
better.