aurora-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From John Sirois <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.12.0 RC0
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 21:24:42 GMT
Circling back to close this vote in the - I think - appropriate way.

This vote has failed.  Vote summary:

+1 votes: 3 binding
+0 votes: 0
-1 votes: 1 binding

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 12:21 AM, John Sirois <jsirois@apache.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
> Apache Aurora 0.12.0 release.
>
> Aurora 0.12.0-rc0 includes the following:
> ---
> The NEWS for the release is available at:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=NEWS&hb=rel/0.12.0-rc0
>
> The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.12.0-rc0
>
> The tag used to create the release candidate is:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/rel/0.12.0-rc0
>
> The release candidate is available at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.12.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.12.0-rc0.tar.gz
>
> The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.12.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.12.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5
>
> The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.12.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.12.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc
>
> The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS
>
> Please download, verify, and test.
>
> The vote will close on Tue Feb 2 00:21:29 MST 2016
>
> [ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.12.0
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.12.0 because...
>
> ---
> Reminder: you can verify the release candidate as I have via:
>
>   ./build-support/release/verify-release-candidate 0.12.0-rc0
>
> If you can deploy the RC to a test cluster and evaluate it there, even
> better.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message