aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Zameer Manji <zma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.10.0 RC2
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 04:11:42 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.10.0 release.

Aurora 0.10.0-rc2 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.10.0-rc2

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/0.10.0-rc2

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.10.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.10.0-rc2.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.10.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.10.0-rc2.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.10.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.10.0-rc2.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Mon Nov 16 12:00:00 PST 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.10.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.10.0 because...

--
Zameer Manji