aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.10.0 debs
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:21:38 GMT
I propose that we accept the following artifacts as the official deb
packaging for
Apache Aurora 0.10.0.

http://people.apache.org/~wfarner/aurora/distributions/0.10.0/deb/ubuntu-trusty/

The Aurora deb packaging includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG is available at:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=blob_plain;f=specs/
debian/changelog;hb=refs/heads/0.10.x

The branch used to create the packaging is:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/0.10.x

The packages are available at:
http://people.apache.org/~wfarner/aurora/distributions/0.10.0/deb/ubuntu-trusty/

The GPG keys used to sign the packages are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close in 5 business days, on Thu Dec 3 8:00:00 PT 2015

[ ] +1 Release these as the deb packages for Apache Aurora 0.10.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release these artifacts because...

I would like to get the voting started off with my own +1