aurora-dev mailing list archives

From meghdoo...@yahoo.com.INVALID
Subject Re: Checkpoint
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 07:28:34 GMT
 I started digging the code and found the same as well. Thx for confirming Bill.

General question, does the framework failover timeout feature only work if checkpoint is set
by framework as well? Or the checkpoint feature is strictly for slave side and mesos master
will keep tasks running regardless of checkpoint flag value if framework comes back in time
as long just the timeout is set? Guess I can check the mesos code.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone