aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Join the Apache Aurora Meetup next Tuesday in Palo Alto
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 23:10:22 GMT
Join the Bay Area Apache Aurora and Apache Mesos communities for our November meetup, scheduled
for Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 and hosted by our friends at Medallia in Palo Alto.

Register here: http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Aurora-Users-Group/events/225412389/

The meetup will feature two talks:
 * Apache Aurora Overview and Project Updates / Roadmap, presented by Bill Farner (Apache
Aurora VP)
 * Aurora+Docker at Medallia: Gradually transitioning to microservices, presented by Aasmund
Eldhuset

Additionally, we’ve included time in the middle for lightning talks. If you have something
you'd like to briefly present, please leave a comment on the meetup.com page and we'll do
our best to add you to the schedule.

Hope to see members of the Mesos and Aurora communities there!

Dave