aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Cohen <jco...@twopensource.com>
Subject Re: Moving forward on AURORA-1503
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 23:44:43 GMT
+1 to releasing as 0.10.0.

I hope that Mesos does move to a time-based deprecation cycle rather than
+/- 1 version, since it could easily be the case that a Mesos release falls
at a time when we are not prepared to release Aurora. Perhaps until Mesos
addresses their deprecation cycles, we make official our informal policy
that all new features are gated behind a command line flag such that we
feel comfortable releasing a new version from any commit on master?