aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroe...@computer.org>
Subject Re: Unified container support in Aurora
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:28:40 GMT
Ah excellent. I was a bit confused as I know the Tellapart team, which I
believe you're a member of, really knows this stack really well. Hopefully
you sent that back upstream :)

I still see more outages due to weird docker bugs than virtually anything
else and am pretty excited to see this support land.

This doesn't seem like a discussion that should really happen here though
as it is the mesos direction more than Aurora's. Perhaps we should move
this to the mesos users list?

--
Text by Jeff, typos by iPhone