aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Zameer Manji <zma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unified container support in Aurora
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:59:38 GMT
I'm in favor of eventually deprecating the existing Docker implementation
and moving to Mesos unified container support. The issues with the existing
Docker integration (including MESOS-1659) makes me think that we should
adopt something that is better integrated with the Mesos model. I'd be
curious to see what others think about this.