aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Cohen <jco...@twopensource.com>
Subject Re: Testing our UI code
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:20:28 GMT
Yes, it should be. I haven't actually verified it myself yet, but based on
the description of the gradle node.js plugin[1], it seems completely
painless:

This plugin enables you to run any NodeJS script as part of your build. It
does not depend on NodeJS (or NPM) being installed on your system. The
plugin will download and manage NodeJS distributions, unpack them into your
local .gradle directory and use them from there.

[1] https://github.com/srs/gradle-node-plugin