aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Creating Aurora user@ and announcements@ lists?
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 22:36:53 GMT
Following-up: both lists were created and are now linked to on the
Aurora website.

To subscribe, email each respective subscribe email account:
user-subscribe@aurora.apache.org
announcements-subscribe@aurora.apache.org

Which will subscribe you to the following lists:
user@aurora.apache.org
announcements@aurora.apache.org