aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.9.0 debs
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:02:48 GMT
To simplify testing these debs, i've got a branch that sets up the
environment and dependencies in Vagrant:
https://github.com/wfarner/aurora-packaging/tree/wfarner/deb_testing/test/deb/ubuntu-trusty

If you clone that, you can then vagrant up, wget, and dpkg -i.

I plan to formalize this testing to simplify things in the future, and add
documentation for installation to the website...but that comes later.

-=Bill