aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Pfeiffer <florian.pfeif...@gutefrage.net>
Subject Re: MesosCon Europe CFP Extended to Friday
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 22:31:38 GMT
I've just now submitted my talk. It's based on the talk I held on
SRECon15EU, but since I'm trying to pivot it a little bit to a "Does it
make sense to use Mesos/Aurora on a small scale (<10 nodes) cluster" talk,
I'm not sure if MesosCon is the right audience for that...
For the Seattle attendes: What's your impression about the audience? Where
there people that were still pondering to use Mesos? Or only happy Mesos
fans?

Florian

--
Head of Data & Infrastructure
florian.pfeiffer@gutefrage.net

gutefrage.net GmbH
Ein Unternehmen der Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck
Erika-Mann-Str 23
80636 M√ľnchen