aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Smith <yasumo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.9.0 debs
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 22:56:31 GMT
I’m having an issue connecting to the scheduler via the client after following the setup
steps:

vagrant@vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64:~$ aurora job status example/vagrant/test/hello
  INFO] Checking status of example/vagrant/test/hello
  WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: Failed to connect to Zookeeper within 10 seconds.

If the goal is to provide a “cluster-in-a-box” then I’m a -1. However, if not,  then
because the Aurora specific components are all there, it’s a big +1 from me.

Thanks for setting this all up!!