aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Fwd: MesosCon Europe CFP Extended to Friday
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:11:25 GMT
Would be great to have at least one Aurora-related talk submitted to
MesosCon Europe. Anyone planning to submit?

I'm happy to offer feedback before the deadline if you'd like an extra
pair of eyes.

Dave

----- Original message -----
From: Dave Lester <dave@davelester.org>
To: dev@mesos.apache.org, user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: MesosCon Europe CFP Extended to Friday
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:31:50 -0700

The MesosCon Europe CFP deadline has been extended to Friday, August
28th at 11:55pm, PST. MesosCon EU will take place in Dublin for a full
day of sessions on October 8th, 2015 -- and include a day-long hackathon
on October 9th.

Several formats are being accepted for speaking proposals, including:
presentations (either 20 or 40 minute formats), panels, birds of a
feather, and half-day tutorial.

Submit a talk for MesosCon EU and join us in Dublin!
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe/program/cfp

Dave

ps: for those who are curious, videos from MesosCon Seattle will be
going online starting any day -- I'll keep the list posted as they go
online.