aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: CLI-Guide.JS in Apache Aurora Website
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 06:09:52 GMT
Hi All,

I chatted with Willy tonight about the status of his Aurora tutorial and
some next-steps to integrate it into the Aurora website. As his GSoC
mentor, I've volunteered to shepherd this patch through the process of
review and becoming committed and would appreciate your feedback before
proceeding.

As most of you may know, we don't have a streamlined process for website
patches -- today it involves attaching a diff to a JIRA issue for
review. In the case of the Aurora tutorial, Willy plans to attach a
finalized patch to AURORA-1164:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1164

Are folks OK if I take this contribution (currently demoable at
http://twitter.github.io/cli-guide.js/demo/aurora.html) and publish it
on the Aurora site at aurora.apache.org/tutorial/getting-started/? I
know Joshua has already created a number of issues (most of which Willy
has fixed), anyone else planning to weigh in?

If there are no objections, I'll plan to commit this next week after
some final revisions are made.

Dave