aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.9.0 RC0
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:59:09 GMT
I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.9.0 release.

Aurora 0.9.0-rc0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.9.0-rc0

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/0.9.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.9.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.9.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.9.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.9.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.9.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.9.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Thu Jul 23 14:00:00 EDT 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.9.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.9.0 because...

I would like to get the voting started off with my own +1

-Jake