aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.9.0 RC0
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:44:02 GMT
All,
The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.9.0 RC0 as the official Apache Aurora
0.9.0 release has passed.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
Jake Farrell
Bill Farner
Kevin Sweeney
Zameer Manji
Brian Wickman

+1 (Non-binding)
------------------------------
Joshua Cohen

+0
------------------------------
Joseph Smith
Steve Niemitz

There were 6 +1 votes (5 binding), 2 +0 votes and no -1 votes. Thank you to
all who helped make this release.

Aurora 0.9.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.9.0

The tag used to create the release with is 0.9.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&hb=0.9.0

The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.9.0/apache-aurora-0.9.0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.9.0/apache-aurora-0.9.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.9.0/apache-aurora-0.9.0.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

-Jake